Learn what are the sign, symptoms, and causes of breast cancer in women and girls, how to detect it early, and what are the ways to treat it.
For this reason, it is important for women to have a breast test, and when noticing any changes in the breast, they must be examined by a doctor or mammogram.
Here we healthy queries did a comprehensive study and bring up to you the Breast cancer causes, Breast cancer symptoms, breast cancer sign, breast cancer treatment, Breast cancer treatment radiation, types of breast cancer treatment, breast cancer treatment types, what causes breast cancer, types of breast cancer treatment, prevention of breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Anatomy
In cancer, the cells multiply uncontrollably, and the number of cells increases dramatically.
What are the 4 types of Breast Cancer?
Types of breast cancer include ductal carcinoma in place, invasive ductal carcinoma, inflammatory breast cancer, and metastatic breast cancer. Metastatic breast cancer is additionally classified as Stage 4 breast cancer. It has spread to other parts of the body.
Breast Cancer Symptoms
- Skin changes, like swelling, redness, or other differences in one or both breasts
- Increase in size or change in the shape of the breast (Sagging Breast)
- Changes within the appearance of 1 or both nipples
- Abnormal nipple secretions
- General pain in any part of the breast
- The appearance of lumps or nodes inside the breast
These changes can also be signs of less dangerous conditions and are not cancerous, such as an infection or a benign tumor. It is important that when these changes appear in the breast, consult a doctor, and perform the necessary checks or mammograms.
More Specific Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Change in breast color
- Peeling or falling off the nipple skin
- Breast lump or thickening
- Enlarged lymph nodes under the armpit
- Clear veins appearing on the breast
Signs and Symptoms of late Breast Cancer
- Bone pain
- Weight loss
- Jaundice means yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes, and the color of urine turns dark yellow
- Fluid accumulation around the lungs
- Shortness of breath
- Headache lasting and severe
- Double vision
- Muscle weakness
Recommended Article: Ectopic Pregnancy: Sign, Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Causes of Breast Cancer
- A family history of breast cancer
- Previous diagnosis of breast cancer
- Having a benign tumor before
- Excessive use of alcohol and smoking
- Eat foods full of fat and harmful oils
- Hormones defect
- A late pregnancy
How is Breast Cancer Diagnosed?
There are several ways to detect breast cancer:
1. Physical Examination
4.Magnetic Resonance Imaging
It is taking a small amount of breast tissue that can be used to perform a tumor screening analysis.
Breast Cancer Treatment
- tumor removal and here the doctor removes the tumor while leaving the breasts intact.
- process of mastectomy, in which the doctor surgically removes all breast tissue, including the tumor and the ligation of tissues.
- chemotherapy, the most common cancer treatment, which is based on the use of anti-cancer drugs. These medications limit the ability of cells to multiply.
- radiation therapy, in which X-ray radiation is used to treat cancer directly.
- hormone therapy, which is a treatment directed to hormones or genes that play a role in cancer growth.
1.Which stage of breast cancer is curable?
With aggressive treatment, stage 3 carcinoma is curable, but the danger that cancer will grow back after treatment is high.