Here you will find causes of constipation, symptoms of constipation, foods to eat during constipation, food to eat during constipation, and home remedies for constipation. Stick with us to read all the given pieces of stuff.
Note: Consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment of this condition. Use only home remedies as an adjunct treatment.
Constipation means that there is no bowel movement, decreased bowel movement, lumps in the stool, frequent stomach emptying, no daily rash, stool produced after digesting food is not completely clean, going to bed After the stomach is light and clean, etc.
There is nothing wrong with claiming that constipation is the cause of all stomach ailments. Constipation causes abdominal pain, heartburn, indigestion, anorexia, nausea, anemia, lung malformations, splenomegaly, jaundice, and other diseases. Increased constipation leads to painful hemorrhoids.
Causes of Constipation
In the modern environment, late-night TV. Looking at it, sleeping late in the morning, defecation does not come on time. Irregular defecation interferes with defecation. Some days when you do not defecate, the stool becomes dry and hard. Dry and hard manure is not easily expelled.
Constipation is a disorder in which stool is not expelled. | According to medical experts, eating foods rich in spicy, acidic juices in the diet impairs digestion.
As it happens, constipation is distorted. Men and women who consume more tea, delicious, panipuri, samosas, and fast food are more likely to suffer from constipation.
Even after eating a lot of rest, constipation is a disorder. Alcohol consumption also causes constipation. Constipation can also be caused by working too much in a modern environment, being busy with parties late into the night, and eating and drinking in hotels and restaurants.
Eating too much nutritious food and not working at all can also cause constipation. Mental stress also causes constipation. Feelings of anxiety, grief, anger, and jealousy also cause constipation.
Symptoms of constipation
- Constipation does not cause defecation for many days.
- Feces accumulate in the intestines and the stomach feels heavy.
- Excessive constipation causes severe pain in the abdomen.
- Sometimes there is a deformity of the eye.
- Contaminated air is produced in the abdomen, which causes wheezing and vomiting. Patients with constipation experience restlessness due to the accumulation of feces in the intestines.
- Delaying the treatment of constipation leads to loss of appetite. The patient does not feel hungry. In this case, some men and women suffer from insomnia.
- The origin of mouth sores is also caused by constipation.
- As long as constipation is not eliminated, mouth sores will not be eliminated.
- Constipation causes extremely painful hemorrhoids. If constipation is high, there is a lot of bleeding in hemorrhoids. Bleeding makes the patient physically very weak.
- Constipation is the cause of gas distortion. Constipation causes acid reflux and irritates the patient’s throat and chest.
- The patient suffers from headaches.
- Abdominal pain also makes the patient suffer a lot.
Foods to Avoid during Constipation
- Foods made from hot spices and acidic juices
- Do not consume.
- Don’t drink tea, coffee, or alcohol.
- Don’t go to bed late in the morning.
- Don’t eat Chinese or fast food.
- Don’t eat rich foods.
- Don’t eat lentils and foods made from lentils.
- Do not consume eggplant, cauliflower, etc.
- Don’t eat bananas, as they increase constipation
Foods to eat during constipation
- Patients with constipation should drink enough water. When defecation does not occur Drink water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- Carrot, tomato, orange, seasonal, watermelon juice should be drunk. Milk should be drink by eating amla, greens, or carrot solution.
- Constipation is eliminated by eating dates and drinking milk.
- Take 5 grams of Triphala powder with warm milk or warm water at night while sleeping. Constipation is eliminated by eating 7-8 raisins boiled in milk and drinking milk.
- Constipation is eliminated by drinking lemon juice in lukewarm water.
- Constipation is eliminated by making fenugreek, spinach, greens every day.
- Patients with constipation benefit greatly from eating fruits every day.
- Eat salad daily with meals.
- Eating porridge and porridge also eliminates constipation.
- To avoid constipation, do not consume ghee, butter, etc.
- Eat apricot boiled in milk and drink milk.
- Constipation is eliminated by making vegetable soup and consuming it.
- Take Mohi every day. Constipation can be relieved by making Chenopodium. Album vegetable and boiling Chenopodium Album and mixing it with curd raita.
- Do not consume fried foods, excess chili spices, rice, hard substances, sourness, sour cream, etc.
- To overcome constipation, do light exercise and walking also.
- Pastries, cakes, and sweets should be eaten in moderation.
Home Remedies for Constipation
1. Triphala (Chhoti Hara, Behera, and Amla):
Taking 5 grams powder of Triphala with lukewarm water at bedtime at night ends constipation.
Mix 6 grams powder of Triphala in honey and eat it at night, then drinking hot milk from above relieves constipation.
Grind Triphala 25 grams, 25 grams of black myrobalan, 25 grams of cassia, 25 grams of rose flowers, 25 grams of seedless dry grapes, 25 grams of almond kernels, 25 grams of black seeds and 25 grams of banana, etc. and grind them well. Drinking this mixture with hot milk eliminates constipation.
Triphala (Choti Hara, Behera, and Amla) prepares the powder by taking three equal quantities. Then, take 2 spoons of powder with warm milk or warm water at bedtime every night, it breaks constipation.
Take one spoon of Triphala powder with lukewarm water before going to bed, it provides relief in constipation.
Grind 50 grams of Triphala, 50 grams of almond kernel, 50 grams of fennel, 10 grams of dry ginger and 30 grams of sugar candy, etc. in different places. Mix all these and drink 6 grams as a dose before going to bed at night.
Chronic constipation is cured by taking 2-2 tablets of Triphala Guggul with hot water 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening).
Soaking the powder of Triphala in water for a few hours, filtering it, and drinking its water also does not cause gas complaints.
Boil 15 to 20 dry grapes with 250 grams of milk and 250 ml of water and when only the milk remains, remove it. Eating dry grapes and drinking milk from above provides relief in constipation.
2. Dry grapes:
Boiling 10 dry grapes in hot milk daily is beneficial.
Soak 3 pieces dry grapes, 20 grams raisins, and one fig in 250 ml water during the evening. After getting up in the morning, mash them all and mix some water and filter it. Afterward, squeeze the juice of one lemon and mix 2 spoons of honey and drink it, it provides relief in constipation within a few days.
Constipation is cured by drinking 28 ml to 56 ml of fresh dry grapes with sugar or rock salt.
Drinking dry grapes with warm milk before going to bed at night is beneficial.
Eating apple, grapes or papaya provides relief in constipation.
Apple juice imparts a thin layer on the digestive organs, which protects them from infection and odor and stops the air from being produced. There is no smell and infection in the rectum and lower intestines.
Hot water should be drunk after drinking apple juice.
Constipation is caused by eating an apple on an empty stomach or after eating food. The peel of an apple is supposed to clean the aloes or stomach, so patients should eat it with apple peel.
Constipation is cured by eating on an empty stomach with an apple peel.
After eating 1 teaspoon of the powder of dried Indian gooseberry daily, it is beneficial.
Take 1 spoon powder of Indian gooseberry at night with honey.
Amla fruit powder is used as Triphala powder in liver enlargement, headache, constipation, hemorrhoids, and indigestion. Constipation is cured by taking 3 to 6 grams of Triphala powder with lukewarm water at bedtime.
Take one spoon ground Indian gooseberry with water or milk at night, diarrhea is clear in the morning, constipation does not remain. It cleans the bowels and stomach.
Constipation is cured by eating raw tomatoes twice a day. Constipation is eliminated by eating tomato and it helps in removing stool, substances, and organs functioning in the stomach and intestines. Mixing a little rock salt in tomato juice and eating it daily does not produce gas.
Drinking a cup of picket matter juice relieves chronic constipation and also gives strength to the intestines. About 50 grams of tomatoes should be eaten daily to get rid of constipation. Drinking 1 cup of ripe tomato juice soup every day eliminates dry stools accumulated in the intestines and ends chronic constipation.
Put water in a copper vessel at night. Take one pinch of salt in it and take it in the morning, it is useful to break constipation. Grind 50 grams of salt or black salt, Lahori salt, 1 gram of parsley, 10 grams of toasted asafetida, 50 grams of Triphala, and filter it. After this powder, sell 5 grams of hot water.
This causes constipation rate. Grind 50 grams of salt or black salt, 10 grams of Lahori salt, 5 grams of parsley, 10 grams of roasted asafoetida, 50 grams of Triphala, and fennel.
After eating this powder, drink 5 grams of hot water. It ends constipation. Mix equal quantity of black salt, celery, small myrrh, and dry ginger and grind them finely. Take one spoonful of lukewarm water after 1 hour of eating at night, it breaks constipation and provides relief.
Drinking 1-2 grams of salt in lukewarm water every night does not cause constipation, because the intestines remain clean by drinking it. The defecation comes open and chronic constipation goes away.
I hope you find the best home remedies for constipation. If you like the Home remedies for constipation then please share this with your friend, relatives, and family because sharing can save someone’s life or can change someone’s life.