Are you looking for home remedies for worms? You are at the desired place, here you will find causes of worms in children, Symptoms of worms in children, Home remedies for worms in children’s stomach, and What not to eat to get rid of worms in children stomach.
Some children become physically weaker day by day even after eating nutritious food. Parents are concerned about their physical weakness and see a doctor.
Even doctors cannot easily diagnose the cause of their weakness. In such cases, the child’s stool-urine test is performed for diagnosis. The faeces test shows that the baby has worms in its stomach and then medicine is given to kill the worms.
Causes of worms in children:
Worms enter the body with food, fruits, vegetables, and water. There are many types of worms in farm soil When vegetables are chopped at home without being cleaned with clean water, worms or their tiny larvae reach the stomach along with the vegetables. Within a few days of reaching the stomach, the larvae transform into worms.
There are many types of worms in the stomach.
- Very young babies have worms in their stomachs.
- Intestinal worms stick to the intestines and drink the patient’s blood. Worms are more than a foot long. These worms make the patient very weak. Worms bite and injure the intestines.
Recommended Content for You: Home Remedies for Black Hair
Symptoms of worms in children:
When there are worms in the stomach, sometimes the patient experiences abdominal pain. The patient feels very hungry. When the worms reach the stomach, there is nausea and vomiting.
After the worms develop too much in the stomach of the children, the skin colour becomes white due to severe anaemia. Children start gnashing their teeth when they are bitten.
The worms pass through the intestines with the faeces and reach the anus, and when the worms bite in the anus, there is a lot of pain and itching.
When children are virgins, the shortcomings also stick to the nails. Excessive anaemia in the body that drinks blood by worms causes anaemia.
The patient is very vague. No children in bed. Babies are bitten by worms at night. Children get irritable because they can’t sleep.
Home remedies for worms in children’s stomach:
Here are some best home remedies for worms in children’s stomachs. You can follow any of these which you find the best for you. So, here we begin
- Cutting the tomatoes, adding chilli powder, and salt to it kills the worms.
- Add to the tomato soup and serve.
- Make a decoction of pomegranate peel, filter it, mix 1 gram sesame oil in it and consume it.
- The nectar of neem leaves mixed with honey destroys stomach worms.
- Mixing 3 grams of jowar powder with nectar destroys worms.
- Eating garlic and goodies kills worms. ..
- Extracting the juice of the tender pink leaves of neem and mixing it with honey destroys stomach worms. Add a little salt to the onion juice and serve.
- Mix 30 g of groundnut juice with the powder of Jwano and Vividang and consume it.
- Mix 30 gms of other leaf juice with asafoetida and consume it.
- Mix honey in the juice of 10 grams of Champa flowers and consume it
- Worms are killed by crushing the inner part of raw mango cocoa and consuming it with yoghurt.
What not to eat to get rid of worms in children stomach:
- Don’t Consume chocolate, pastries, jams, jellies, sweets, and sugar.
- Avoid foods made from hot-sour and acidic juices.
- Don’t drink cold drinks or sherbet.
- Do not eat meat, fish, eggs.
- Avoid contaminated and stale food.
- Don’t eat rotten fruit.
- Avoid dusty, exposed foods.
- Do not drink handpumps, wells and river water on rainy days.
- Do not eat fruits and vegetables without rinsing them with water.