Note: Please, Consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment for this condition. Use only home remedies as an adjunct treatment.
Introduction Abdominal Pain
Causes of Abdominal Pain
Abdominal pain is not an independent disease, but other diseases cause stomach pain.
- Abdominal pain is caused by malnutrition if the food consumes more volatile, rich, and unnatural foods.
- Acute abdominal pain occurs in diseases like constipation, acid bile, diarrhea, Indigestion, diarrhea, etc. Injuries to the abdomen can also cause pain.
- Eating and sleeping immediately can also cause pain in the abdomen.
- Abdominal pain also occurs if worms remain in the stomach for a long time.
- Acute abdominal pain is also caused by gas.
- Peptic ulcers also cause severe pain in the patient’s abdomen.
- Eating too much and fasting too much can cause stomach pain.
- Women have abdominal pain during menstruation. Some women experience abdominal pain a day or two before menstruation begins and stops at the end of menstruation.
Symptoms of abdominal pain
1) Abdominal pain due to Vata
2) Abdominal pain due to Bile
3) Abdominal pain due to phlegm
4) Abdominal pain due to typhus
5) Abdominal pain due to spleen
6) Abdominal pain due to a wound in the stomach
7) Food and diet
What to eat during abdominal pain?
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with water and straight salt eliminates stomach pain.
- Take 25-30 grams of cinnamon powder and mix a little salt in it and drink it to get rid of stomach ache.
- Mix a little salt in the garlic juice and drink it.
- Take 5-5 grams of basil leaf juice and ginger juice Mix it with lukewarm water and drink it.
- Mix 30 grams of radish juice with chili powder and straight salt.
- Do it Applying salt directly on the berries eliminates stomach pain.
- Grinding pepper and sesame seeds in 50 grams of pomegranate juice and mixing it, it cures stomach ache.
- Make a powder of black salt, dried and roasted asafoetida, and take 3 grams of the powder with lukewarm water.
- Dissolve Asafoetida in hot water and apply it around the navel.
- Mix 3 grams powder of ginger directly with salt and drink it with lukewarm water.
- Do it In case of abdominal pain due to constipation, apply 3 grams of Harro powder drink with water.
- Knead and grind an equal amount of black salt. Take 3 grams of powder with lukewarm water Abdominal pain Is destroyed soon.
- Mix 10 gms of vinegar with 100 gms of water and drink it Abdominal pain disappears.
- 5 grams turmeric and straight salt in case of abdominal pain due to air development
- Mix it with lukewarm water and drink it.
What not to eat during abdominal pain
- Do not Consumption of rich and cold foods and drinks in case of abdominal pain.
- Do not eat roots, cauliflower, potatoes, eggplant, rice, etc.
- Do not consume Foods made from hot spices and acidic juices.
One should drink water after half an hour of eating .10 to 12 glasses of water in a day is very beneficial for the body. Taking one spoon of Isabgol husk milk with milk at night cures Panchatantra and does not cause stomach pain. No food should be taken till the stomach pain stops, the patient should drink only soda water.
I hope you find the best homemade remedy for abdominal pain and know the causes of abdominal pain, symptoms of abdominal pain, abdominal treatment of foods, and abdominal pain causing foods. If you like the Home remedy for abdominal pain then please share this with your friend, relatives, and family because sharing can save someone’s life or can change someone’s life. If you have any type of health-related queries then leave a comment.