Causes of Heart Disease
In a modern environment, a polluted environment is an answer to heart disease. The smoke from petrol and diesel emitted from vehicles on the road spreads through the atmosphere and reaches the body through inhalation and causes respiratory and heart diseases.
Toxic gases from factories around the house spread to the atmosphere and make people heart sick. Mental stress, excessive anxiety, excessive anger, rage, and jealousy also have a detrimental effect on the brain, leading to heart disease.
Many people suffer from heart disease by consuming foods made from high-fat ghee-oil, hot-sour-sour, and acidic juices. Excessive amounts of ghee and butter in the diet develop the amount of cholesterol in the body.
Cholesterol mixes with the blood and builds up in the walls of the arteries that carry blood to the heart, interfering with blood circulation. Heart disease is caused by obstruction of blood circulation.
Recommended Articles for You: Oral Thrush-Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Symptoms of Heart Disease
The patient feels very nervous when he suffers from heart disease When you climb the stairs, your heart starts beating hard while doing hard work.
The whole body is drenched in sweat. Patients with high blood pressure and diabetes are more likely to suffer from heart disease. Heartache Acute pain in the heart due to lack of blood in the muscles.
How someone fists a heart. I think so The patient begins to shake with intense pain. Also faints. Heartache can be fatal. ‘Heart disease makes it difficult for the patient to breathe.
Prolonged pain in the head can occur. Symptoms of swelling appear in the patient’s legs and knees. The patient suffers from severe physical weakness and Satan.
Home Treatment for Heart Disease
What to eat for a Healthy Heart
- Oatmeal in case of heart disease.
- Cucumber, tomato, beetroot, carrot, radish salad more in the diet Should be taken in quantity.
- Constipation is very difficult for the patient, so the patient should drink fruit and vegetable juices to eliminate constipation.
- The vegetable soup should be consumed.
- Eating bananas in small pieces and adding honey to them is very beneficial.
- Chewing two or three cloves of garlic and sucking the juice is very beneficial for heart patients.
- Arjuna bark powder is mixed with 3 grams of powdered cow’s ghee and corn and is very beneficial for heart patients.
- Drinking pomegranate juice in the morning and evening makes normal heartbeat normal. Mix 3 grams coriander powder with 3 grams coriander and drink it with fresh water.
- Drinking Kimbu syrup benefits heart patients in summer.
- Yes. In heart disease, eating 25-30 grams of sweets per day destroys constipation and gives strength to the heart.
- Eating amla, apple, and carrot juice are very beneficial.
- Boil bottle gourd, add coriander, cumin, and turmeric powder and green coriander and cook it for a while and eat it at least 2-3 times a week. This gives strength to the heart.
- Eating almond keeps the heart-healthy because it is rich in vitamins and fibre.
- Regular use of mustard oil in food can improve health, the essential fatty acid ratio can reduce the risk of heart disease by 70 per cent.
- Eating raw garlic on an empty stomach daily in the morning keeps blood circulation and makes the heart strong, it also reduces cholesterol.
- Use linseed oil in food. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which also strengthens the heart.
- Eating small cardamom and powder of powder with ghee keeps the heart strong.
- To make the heart strong, eating Gud mixed with desi ghee is also very beneficial.
- Drinking carrot juice mixed with honey also strengthens the heart.
- Heartburn is also cured by drinking linseed leaves and dried coriander decoction.
What to avoid for a Healthy Heart
- Heart patients eat fatty foods like ghee, oil, butter, fish, etc.
- Foods should not be eaten. Foods made from very hot sour-sour and acid juices
- Do not consume. Avoid panipuri, samosa, and chaat available in the market.
- Don’t eat too much at once. Do not eat contaminated, stale, long-kept cold food.
- Don’t eat fast food. Avoid tea, coffee, and alcohol at all. If you have diabetes, avoid sugary foods and salt when you have high blood pressure Reduce your intake of ice cream and cold drinks. Do not consume in winter.
For home treatment of constipation please click here constipation treatment
I hope you find the home treatment for heart disease and know the causes of heart disease, symptoms of heart disease, What to avoid for a healthy heart, What to eat for a healthy heart.
If you like the Home remedy for heart disease then please share this with your friend, relatives, and family because sharing can save someone’s life or can change someone’s life. Let us know If you have any type of health-related queries then leave a comment.