Note: Please, Consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment for this condition. Use only home remedies as an adjunct treatment.
Introduction of Homemade Remedy for Epilepsy:
There can be many more reasons for epilepsy such as electric shock, high drug consumption, severe head injury, high fever, and asphyxia. Another cause of this disease is a neurological disease, brain tumour, infectious fever. However, this reason is rarely seen.
Epilepsy is a disease that people often worry about. However, whatever the disease, it is always disturbing and fatal. Therefore, we should never be neglectful with any disease in any sense. Especially when it comes to diseases like epilepsy, then we should be more alert.
Epilepsy patients are often upset that they cannot live life like normal people. They should avoid many things. Particular changes have to be made in your lifestyle, in which going out alone is predominant.
This disease is caused by many types of wrong eating. Due to which toxic substances start accumulating in the body of the patient, pressure starts to form on the corpus of the brain and the patient gets epilepsy.
When walking on the street, travelling on the bus, doing any work at home, someone suddenly staggers, his arms and legs become sore, his mouth starts to come out and if he starts to have epilepsy, he should be considered an epileptic patient. Someone fights while doing some work in that house.
Causes of Epilepsy:
The origin of epilepsy can also be caused by trauma to the brain. Drinking too much can damage the brain and cause epilepsy.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
- Epilepsy patient fights unconsciously when speaking loudly.
- He/she may faint even when he walks a lot in the sun In a state of unconsciousness, the teeth clench. In this case, if the tongue falls between the teeth, it is likely to bite.
- The epilepsy patient has a rash on the mouth and a sore throat Even when unconscious, the patient moves his limbs.
Homemade remedy for epilepsy: Treatment
What to do during Epilepsy
- Epilepsy patients should eat light, digestible food.
- The patient to visit a nearby park before sunrise in the morning Should go.
- To develop physical strength, the patient needs dried fruits and Drink fruit juice.
- Every day the patient should eat amla, apple, carrot.
- Consumption of sprouted grains and pulses is extremely beneficial to the patient.
- The patient should consume soup made from fruits and vegetables.
- Grinding rye with water and rubbing it on the patient destroys epilepsy.
- An epileptic patient grinds garlic to cure anaesthesia.
- Salad with onion, tomato, lemon juice It should be made and eaten.
- Massaging the juice of basil leaves on the patient’s body cures the disease.
- Boil fresh pomegranate leaves in water, make a decoction, filter
- There are many benefits to drinking.
- Drink twice in the morning and evening.
- Adding onion juice to water and giving it to the patient is very beneficial.
Things to avoid during epilepsy
- Foods made from more sour-sour and acidic juices
- Do not consume.
- Patients eat rich foods and vegetables that cause rheumatism.
- Do not eat cauliflower, ladyfinger, etc.
- Don’t let an epileptic person down the stairs.
- Don’t travel alone on the bus.
- Do not allow the patient to swim in rivers and lakes.