How does Pregnancy Occur?
Pregnancy is a physiological process that occurs when the sperm is fertilized to the egg. Pregnancy occurs when the mature egg comes out of the ovary into the fallopian tube, and the sperm awaits. When a man ejaculates sperms inside the vagina, which number hundreds of millions, active sperms climb the mucus in the vagina into.
Where it is stored up to a period of several days during which some spermatozoa leave the cervix in the form of consecutive waves. It rises inside the flesh and from them to the fallopian tube in the journey to search for the egg. When the sperm reaches the egg it adheres to the outer envelope and the egg tries to penetrate it through the mechanical force. It is generated by the movement of the sperm’s tail. Despite the fact that many sperms stick to the egg, only one sperm can vaccinate, after which the egg refuses to pollinate.
The nucleus of the sperm is directed directly to the nucleus of the egg and coalesce, where the fertilized egg begins to divide into two cells and then doubles to four and eight cells, and so on. As it passes to the fallopian tube until it reaches the uterus after four to six days, and upon its arrival, the uterus has formed a thick lining and rich in blood vessels secreted Nutrients for the egg. And the egg begins to implant in the endometrium, so the placenta begins to form.
As for the rest of the sperm, they die and are disposed of, and here divine creativity appears to be unable to organize the process of selecting the best and most powerful sperm in fertilizing the egg from among hundreds of millions and thus improving the human offspring.
Important tips & steps to increase your chances of Getting Pregnant
- You have to believe that everything is in the hands of God, the Almighty, and He is able to do everything.
- Doing ghusl before sexual intercourse and do not forget supplication before sexual intercourse (O God, Satan, and the Devil avoid us).
- Not to see a doctor as long as the medical examination before marriage is sound.
- Follow a proper diet.
- Eat spinach, tomatoes, carrots, peas, peppers, and all kinds of vegetables.
- Eat strawberries, mangoes, and oranges in particular, and dried fruits in general.
- Eat foods rich in iron, egg yolks, and lean red meat.
- Eating fish in general and tuna in particular, it helps fertilization.
- Eat brown bread and unrefined natural sugars because they contain zinc, which helps fertility.
- Avoid sources of anxiety and psychological fatigue.
- Sleep long enough and avoid anxiety.
- Not to eat tea and coffee frequently.
- Not taking a hot bath or sauna, as excess heat affects sperm.
- Eating folic acid on a continuous basis.
- Intercourse on a daily basis during the ovulation period.
Treatment to reduce stretch marks during pregnancy- reduce stretch marks
How do you know the days of ovulation?
Women experience many symptoms that may not be noticed during the ovulation period. If the woman monitors herself and her health and the changes that occur on her and her body. She will be able to know the best days when pregnancy may occur.
What are its symptoms?
1. Most women are infected with white gonorrhoea in the time of ovulation and this gonorrhoea is a natural white secretion and is a sign of the maturity of the egg and its willingness to conceive.
2. Coincides with the days of ovulation, the appearance of a liquid of pink colour that does not last more than a few hours.
3. The woman’s temperature rises when the egg bursts, determines the days of ovulation, and the woman can determine the most fertile days, so she measures her temperature daily between the two sessions.
4. Swelling and ovarian pain occur on the side of the ovary from which the egg is released.
5. Women feel psychological comfort, happiness, and calm in the middle of the two sessions and try to attract the husband to it by all means.
6. Some women get mild pain and malaise during the ovulation period.
How to Calculate Ovulation Days?
Ovulation days differ from one woman to another, depending on the length of the menstrual cycle. The regular period is every 28 days. The ovulation days for these women can be calculated by counting 14 days from the first days of the menstrual period.
For women whose period of days is more than 28 days, ovulation days are calculated by subtracting 14 days from the last day before the next menstrual period. For example, those whose period is 32 every 32 days are thrown 32-14, so their ovulation days will be on 18, 19, and 20.
This method is considered somewhat roughly, and there are now other and modern methods for knowing ovulation days, such as the conditions for ovulation testing. They are sold in pharmacies and an explanation of how to use them.
You can follow ovulation with your doctor, using vaginal x-rays.
Advice for a Successful Ovulation
Personal hygiene is very important for pregnancy. In order for the sperm to pass through the vagina and cervix and enter the uterus, these areas must be completely free of infections or bad-smelling secretions or uterine ulcers.
Your psychological well-being is very important for pregnancy to happen, so I am always sure that the matter is in the hands of God, and I know that distress and collapse and tension when the cycle comes down does not help, but say loudly to yourself (I do not have the opportunity of the coming months).